SPACE – A New Mindset for Business Workshop (LIVE virtual classroom)
For real innovation and sustainable change to happen at a business level, a change of mindset needs to happen first. A change of mindset is a personal process. This course will allow you to access that SPACE (Space, Progress, Awareness, Care, Evaluation) within yourself where you can find out who you really are, discover your talent, your purpose, your passion, and what really makes you thrive. This will ensure that you are aligned with your true self and translate into a happier life and more fulfilling career. Every day we hear about the “new normal”, that the world is changing, and we need to adapt to it. Once we adapt to this change, who knows when the next change will come and what it will look like? Uncertainty is at all levels: personal, professional, economic and social. How do we build a successful career and a serene life when the criteria on which we base our choices are constantly changing? The way to do this is by building solid roots that anchor us to the ground. Being aligned with who we are allows us to thrive personally, and therefore give our best professionally.
Course Code: TALH-08-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual workshop are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 6 hours to complete and be held over 4 sessions. Each session will be 90 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training
- The only pre-requisite required for this course are an open heart and an open mind
- Recommended level is Entry-level to Intermediate. This course is particularly impactful for mangers and leaders who wish to lead in a more mindful way and to fully realize their own potential and that of their team members.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
View more details
View fewer details
Virtual Session EMEA (IATA)
7 - 28 October, 2021
Register before 16 Sep, 2021 to take advantage of the USD100 Early Bird discount. The price below includes this discount.
Please register by 23 Sep
All prices are before tax. Class no: 137812
What you will learn
Upon completing this workshop you will be able to:
- Gain clarity on the areas in your life where you wish to see change happening
- Create your own definition of success, in line with what matters to you
- Exploit the power of your mind and learn how you can use it for a happier life and career
- Practice love and care toward others and toward yourself
- Identify your talent, your passion, your purpose
- Apply your learnings to your life and career
- Self and general awareness
- Mindset change
- Love and care
- Personal and professional alignment
- Mindful leadership
Who should attend
Participants are typically individuals who:
- Are going through a professional transition (voluntary or not)
- Wish to find clarity on the next steps in their career
- Are struggling to find a sense of accomplishment and purpose in life
- Wish to fight stress and anxiety
- Aim to be inspiring leaders
An IATA Certificate of Attendance is awarded to all workshop participants.