Project Management - University of Geneva (classroom)
Did you know that in the past 4 years, 114 participants from 37 countries have taken this course with IATA?
About the course
2-month online course
Learn how to develop a project management plan, define scope, and determine project requirements.
This course is offered as part of the IATA-University of Geneva Aviation Management Program.
Course Code: TAPH-48
- This is a 2-month online course
- This course has been customized into a 2-month online format for the IATA-University of Geneva Aviation Management program. It may be taken as a single certificate course, or as part of the Diploma in Advanced Studies in Aviation Management, or Executive MBA with specialization in aviation management.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Develop a project management plan
- Define scope and determine project requirements
- Use recognized tools and techniques to create a project baseline
- Develop a comprehensive project risk response
- Communicate project progress effectively
Project life cycle
Project proposal and selection criteria and project initiating
Project integration management and plan development
Project risk management and project schedule development
Project budgeting and communications
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Executive MBA students
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
Participants enrolled in the Diploma in Advanced Studies in Aviation Management will benefit from receiving an academic diploma from both University of Geneva and IATA.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
IATA - University of Geneva Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) in Aviation Management
Designed for working professionals, the Diploma of Advanced Studies in Aviation Management offers a unique combination of academic and industry expertise, and can be pursued on a part-time basis.