The Scholarship will be awarded through a competition that will commence at 09:00am (UTC) on 31 January 2020 and end at 5:00pm (UTC) on 28 February 2020 as per the Terms and Conditions (pdf).
The IATA-UNIGE Award is an exclusively skill-based competition without any element of chance and will be awarded to one (1) winner.
- Post Graduate
- Thesis defended within the past 3 years
- Thesis topic in the area of Aviation Management and Air Transport Management
The IATA-UNIGE Award covers the cost of one full year tuition for the Diploma of Advanced Studies in Aviation Management program (USD18,000) only. The award winner will also have the unique opportunity to join us in Paris, France from 26-29 May 2020, and present the findings of his/her thesis project at the IATA Global Training Conference.
The IATA-UNIGE Award does not cover any other expenses or costs, including without limitation, any costs associated with travel and accommodation.
Eligibility and Entry into the Competition
- Entry is open only to individuals (Entrants) who submit an application for the duration of the Eligibility Period (between 09:00am (UTC) on January 31st 2020 and end at 5:00pm (UTC) on February 28th 2020) and who meet the Diploma of Advanced Studies in Aviation Management requirements.
- Entrants may only enter the Competition once.
- To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete and submit the competition form and any accompanying documentation to the IATA Training email at email@example.com (the Competition Mailbox) by 5:00pm (UTC) on February 28 2020.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring that their contact details submitted to IATA as part of the competition form are correct. Entrants may forfeit their right to claim prizes in the event that their contact details are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Entrants must have a valid passport (and visa, if applicable) for study in Geneva, Switzerland. It is the responsibility of each Entrant to ensure that he /she is able to study in Geneva, Switzerland. It is also the responsibility of each entrant to secure his/her entry to Paris, France to participate in the IATA Global Training Conference.
- Application form
- Current CV
- Scan of the highest degree obtained
- Thesis executive summary
- Thesis paper
- A video no longer than 3 minutes stating your reason for applying for this Program
- Letter of motivation
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- A copy of your ID card or passport
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions (pdf).