The Center of Excellence - Training Validation program addresses the industry’s need for greater training standardization.
The program promotes mutual recognition for airlines and other operator training organizations dedicated to air transportation, benefiting all stakeholders: employees, customers and partners.
Apply excellence in corporate training by establishing effective learning and development programs
- Draws on IATA’s expertise in the development of global standards and professional support with a wide range of products and services.
- Aims to help airlines and other operator training organizations dedicated to air transportation, elevate workforce learning and development capability, thereby transforming these organizations to provide excellence in corporate training.
- Provides the expertise to equip organizations with the capability in the design and development of performance-based, up-to-date training programs and other quality learning activities, that fully meet international standards.
- Assures that trainees have achieved the skills and knowledge that the training course was intended to provide, and validates that the entire training program process is designed and developed correctly.
There are two steps to achieve training center excellence and to validate your in-house training program
Step 1: Recognition of Training Organizations
The Program recognizes training organizations through an assessment process. Upon application, organizations shall be assessed by IATA according to the standards and criteria of the program. Organizations compliant with such requirements shall be recognized and registered for Excellence in Corporate Training.
Learn more about Recognition of Training Organizations
Step 2: Validation of Training Programs
The Program provides a certified training organization with the opportunity to acquire validation for a specific training program. Organizations shall be awarded with a Certificate of Validation, attesting that the specific training program meets the training provision and requirements in the respective IATA manuals, standards and guidelines.
Learn more about Validation of Training Programs
- Be recognized for meeting industry international standards for excellence in corporate training
- Issuance of a Certificate of Validation, attesting that a specific training program meets IATA’s standards
- Provision of harmonized, high quality and internationally recognized training to employees
- Provide IATA course certificates to employees who successfully complete the validated course
- Elevate workforce competency and enhance capacity
- Improve safety and efficiency through standardization of the training program
- Advance the adoption of a cost-effective competency-based training approach
- Build standardized training programs to ensure full global coverage in providing professional training
Shanghai Pudong International Airport Cargo Terminal Co., Ltd (PACTL) were awarded a Center of Excellence Certification for their in-house training programs during the IATA Training Day in Nanjing.
Celebi Aviation are embarking on Center of Excellence Certification for their in-house training programs.
IATA Center of Excellence Training Validation | Celebi
The Center of Excellence Training Validation program was officially launched at the Global Training Partner Conference in April 10-13, 2019, in New Delhi, India.
Senior Manager, Training and Validation Programs
Experienced senior manager with 20 years in the aviation business. Yaniv managed and planned a large number of consultancy projects specifically in the design, development and delivery of customs training programs.
Yaniv's expertise over the years has included worldwide responsibility and leadership as the product lead for the faculty of cargo and logistics studies at IATA Training. Throughout his career, Yaniv has demonstrated the skills and abilities to manage complex projects in difficult and challenging environments while displaying a high sensitivity for cultural differences and making client satisfaction the highest priority.
- Managed and planned over 50 consultancy projects of various scales around the world
- Managed the faculty of cargo and logistics studies at IATA Training
- Delivery of numerous commercial and partnership agreements with major organizations
Interested in becoming certified?
Is your company an airline, airport, cargo terminal operator, freight forwarder, ground handling agent?
Please fill out the form below to initiate your application for Center of Excellence Training Validation.
IATA's Center of Excellence - Training Validation Registry lists certified organization and their validated training programs
Shanghai Pudong Int'l Airport Cargo Terminal Co., Ltd. (PACTL)
Validated Training Programs
|Excellence in Corporate Training|| Shanghai, China||31/12/2020|
|Cargo Skills and Procedures|| Shanghai, China||31/12/2020|
|Live Animals Regulations|| Shanghai, China||31/12/2020|
|Perishable Cargo Regulations|| Shanghai, China||31/12/2020|
Cairo Cargo Airport Company (CACC) Cargolinx
Validated Training Programs
|Excellence in Corporate Training||Cairo, Egypt ||9/04/2021|
|ULD Operations||Cairo, Egypt