The travel experience at the airport has changed due to COVID-19. This is what to expect when going through it.
Access to the airport
- Thermal imaging technology or temperature screening will be used for passengers and crew entering the airport
- Go through self-service check-in using kiosks at the airport
- Drop your luggage at the designated bag drop facility (if applicable)
- Facilitate contactless boarding by using your mobile device and make sure you follow the instructions when boarding
Security checkpoints will be as contactless and efficient as possible through congestion-reducing lanes, contactless processes, and physical distancing. Surface cleansing will be frequent.
- Please make sure you self-scan your boarding pass when entering the security checkpoint, follow designated security lanes and respect physical distancing
- Current security rules for liquids, gels, outer clothing, electronic devices will apply. Surfaces and trays will be cleaned frequently
- Required inspections will always involve gloves and sanitized equipment
Boarding will be made as efficient as possible with re-designed gate areas, congestion-reducing boarding priorities, and hand luggage limitations.
- Board the plane orderly and favoring contactless procedures. Queues will respect physical distancing as much as possible, and boarding will be prioritized to ensure minimum congestion
- Proceed to board the plane after checking through a contactless device
- Board following the established gate prioritization by respecting physical distancing
- Keep carry-on bags to a minimum