IATA/AACO MENA Aeropolitical Forum
Reflections on MENA Aviation – Facing the Challenges, Focusing on the Future
The forum aims to discuss the current and future regulatory landscape in the Middle East and North Africa region; and to define the industry’s 2016 and near term public policy agenda.
The event will be co-organized with the Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO), kindly hosted by Egyptair.
April 13, 2016
Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel
Open to all
Topics of discussion
- State of the industry
- Regional economic and political outlook and its impact on the aviation industry
- Progress on the industry’s current public policy agenda
- The necessity for Smarter Regulations
- What are the prospects for an agreement on a global market-based measure for aviation in September?
- How do we confront the challenging proliferation of Passenger Rights and ensure regional alignment to existing international conventions?
- An overview of economic regulations from an ICAO, EU and regional perspective and their implications for MENA.
- Interactive sessions where participants are invited to discuss, define and set up the current and future regional priorities and aviation trends
Join us in the forum to share your perspectives and experiences amongst Aero-political and air transport executives and other aviation experts from airlines, Arab civil aviation authorities, regulators and policy makers and industry organizations.
More information about the hotel booking will be provided shortly.
Read the agenda for the forum (pdf)
Hotel accommodation booking form (pdf)