Fuel Microbiological Symposium
This event will give you the opportunity to meet with airlines and experts, share real life case studies, and find out all you need to know about Microbial contamination in aviation jet fuel handling systems.
April 17 - April 18, 2018
Crowne Plaza Hotel Miami Airport
Open to all
What you will gain
Industry best practices in managing supply chain, storage and delivery to aircraft.
- Best practices in managing jet fuel once on board the aircraft.
- The processes, procedures and actions to avoid contamination in the supply chain.
Value of early detection and the consequences of microbiological contamination.
- Ability to clean fuel systems once contamination has been detected.
- Knowledge of key issues facing both suppliers and buyers of jet fuel.
Who will be attending
- Decision makers in the aviation supply and management chains.
- Engineering, fuel quality control and maintenance managers from airlines, aircraft operators, and overhaul facilities.
- Defense specialists in the supply, management and usage of aviation fuels within the Defense Sector.
The IATA Microbiological Symposium is the best opportunity to showcase your products and solutions to the fuel industry community. Find out what kind of privileges we can offer to our sponsors and exhibitors! For more information on sponsorship, please send a request to IGFP@iata.org.
Registration and Hotel Fees
- Price for IATA member airlines and IATA Strategic Partner members: 500 USD
- Price for Non-IATA member airlines and non-IATA Strategic Partner members: 750 USD
Registration closes mid-February
- Hotel: Crowne
Plaza Miami Airport Hotel
- Room (single/double occupancy) with breakfast
so register now!