About MCC 2018
In its 14th year, this highly interactive conference is a 3-day event that features presentations and discussions with relevant industry stakeholders. The objectives of the conference are to exchange ideas, operational experiences and to work together to build solutions to common industry problems.
- Learn trends and best practices in reducing maintenance costs from 50 airlines that will be in attendance.
- Benefit from 2 full days of plenary sessions and a tour of Delta Airlines' maintenance facility.
- Network with your peers and subject matter experts at multiple off-site networking receptions in Altanta.
Whom you will meet
This conference is intended for the following professionals:
- Airlines (manager, director, VP and higher of purchasing, maintenance, overhaul, engineering or technology)
- Leasing Companies (manager, director, VP and higher of purchasing, maintenance, overhaul, engineering or technology)
- MRO Service Providers & OEMS (customer service, business development, marketing)
- Managers and directors who focus on: business development, contracts, customer service, engineering, inventory, IT/software, logistics, maintenance, materials, purchasing, supply chain, logistics