Ops Conference brings together more than 300 global delegates that are committed to the future of aviation safety and the management of operations in a challenging environment and changing world. It is an opportunity for all attendees to share ideas, ask questions and exchange opinions with industry leaders and aviation specialists.
Look for these topics and more:
- Regulator & Regulated Inc.: A New Partnership Approach
- The Impact of Geopolitical Events on Airspace and Airlines
- Evolving Safety and Audit Programs: The Way to Enhanced Global Safety Performance
- Safety Culture
- Cyber Security
- Effect of New Technology on Airline Operations
- Enhancing Flight Operations through Proper Fatigue Risk Management
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) – Safety and Efficiency
The Executive Ops Forum (invitation only) will also be convened, offering senior airline operational executives the opportunity for exclusive discussions.
Who you will meet:
The conference will feature senior airline, government and industry representatives, led by IATA’s Director General and CEO, Tony Tyler.
Connect with senior operational representatives from airlines, airports, ATS providers, governments, manufacturers and suppliers to help shape the airline operational agenda.