Global Sustainable Aviation Summit 2018
The 10th Global Sustainable Aviation Summit will take place at the historic InterContinental Hotel in Geneva on 2-3 October 2018. The event will bring together aviation leaders, experts, stakeholders, regulators, NGOs, governments and the media. ATAG expects to welcome more than 300 high-level delegates to the Summit, making this event one of the most important worldwide on this subject.
View the full Summit programme here.
Who will participate
- Air navigation service providers
- Fuel suppliers
- Ground service and transportation providers
- Industry suppliers of products and services
- Travel and tourism companies
- Civil aviation authorities
- Chambers of commerce
- Government representatives
- Aviation regulators
- Industry trade associations
- Environmental groups
- Civil society
Reasons to attend
- Be part of the only global aviation and sustainability event representing the entire commercial air transport industry.
- Question the experts on topics of critical importance today, through interactive panel debates and technical workshops.
- Network with senior representatives from all sectors of the aviation industry.
- Explore a range of environment-related products and services that will be showcased in the exhibition.
Further information is available via the
ATAG website, under “events”.
Sign up to receive further details by emailing your contact details to: