Aviation Taxation Meeting 2015
Airline taxation experts from around the globe are meeting to discuss aviation taxation. Subjects to be discussed include tax policy and compliance, IATA’s tax campaigns, the global industry economic outlook, regional developments, and more.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to our tax campaigns, to share the latest information on industry taxation, and to network with other airline tax colleagues and professionals.
October 27 - October 28, 2015
Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
IATA members and strategic partners
- Close look at the state of the industry
- International tax developments
- An update from State tax authorities in the Americas
- Tax reporting and analytics software presentations and discussions
- R&D tax credits
- Government grants and incentives for operations expansion and facilities
- An update on the OECD’s Model Tax Treaty Conventions
Attendance is free of charge for representatives of IATA member airlines and Strategic Partners involved in the taxation sector, and subject to prior online registration. Space is limited and will be based on a first-come, first served basis.
If you are not an IATA member airline or for any other enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IATA has reserved a block of rooms at the Hotel Bonaventure Montreal:
- Room only single/double occupancy CAD189
All room rates include wireless internet access and are subject to applicable taxes. Rates are valid three days pre and post of the meeting based on availability.
Stay at the same hotel as the venue! Book your room online.