What is a hackathon?
The goal of a hackathon is to encourage new ideas, innovate and create usable software in addressing real world issues.
It can play a valuable role in accelerating digital transformation in large organizations to encourage change and instill innovation-driven cultures.
What do you need to know?
We're looking to test e-learning developers with online learner-centric micro-learning modules.
- We'll provide the textbook content for conversion to micro-learning (see the Challenges)
- You have 24 hours for your team to develop the micro-learning modules
- Ideation phase starts August 25th
- SCORM compliance is a must
- Programs to use: Adobe captivate, Articulate storyline
Nixa Headquarters in Montreal, Canada
What will we provide?
- Food and drink for the duration of the hackathon
- High speed WIFI
What will you need to do?
- Bring your laptop
- Arrange transportation to the venue