IGHC Innovator 2019
The 2019 edition of the IGHC Innovator Competition finalists have been selected!
The Jury has reviewed all submissions and select three finalists. Finalists will have the opportunity to attend the IATA Ground Handling Conference and introduce their idea, solution or product to the audience during the conference.
This Competition was established with the aim to ignite and promote new ideas in the ground operations world. It was introduced for the first time at the IGHC in 2017 as our way to embrace and support innovative thinking - helping our industry to be safe and prosper.
- Steve Allen, Divisional Senior Vice President, dnata
- Jean-Paul Camous, CEO, Innovative Architecture
- Peter Esteie, Head of Ground Operations & Airport Safety, Airbus
- Paul Ferguson, Head of Regional Airports, Qantas
- Luis Felipe de Oliveira, Executive Director & CEO, ALTA
- Submissions will be judged on the following criteria:
- Eligibility of the application
- Innovativeness of product/service
- Scalability of product/service
- Ease and quality of implementation
- Please see detailed IGHC Innovator Judging Criteria (pdf)
- Terms and Conditions (pdf)