SlotLink is IATA's workspace dedicated to Airline slot allocation related activities.
It is home to:
- IATA's workgroups dedicated to Slot Standards & Policies
- Communication Forums for all industry Stakeholders on Airline slot allocation
- A resource center for IATA's Slot Conference participants
- The reference site for slot management and slot activities
- IATA's Slot related bulletins and communications library
SlotLink is designed to:
- Provide an electronic interface for the different business partners in order to facilitate the slot allocation process
SlotLink is targeted towards:
- Airline Slot Managers
- Airport Coordinators
- Airport Authorities
- IATA Strategic Partners - Schedules Service Providers
- Agendas, minutes and documents for the following working groups: SPWG, JSAG, SISC and ADFI Task force.
- The latest edition of the Worldwide Slot Guidelindes (WSG)
- Slot Conference documents including HOD reports
- SSIM, SSIM Appendix D and F notifications
- MCT notifications
- Special Airport Coordination procedures
SlotLink is Managed by the IATA Worldwide Airport Slots department. You may be requested to justify your request for access to this private site.