SlotLink is IATA's workspace dedicated to Airline slot allocation related activities. Below you will find information regarding SlotLink's functions and content, as well as how SlotLink can enhance slot allocations processes.
What is SlotLink?
- SlotLink provides an electronic interface for different business partners to facilitate slot allocation processes
What does SlotLink offer?
- IATA's workgroups dedicated to Slot Standards & Policies
- Communication Forums for all industry Stakeholders on Airline slot allocation
- A resource center for IATA's Slot Conference participants
- The reference site for slot management and slot activities
- IATA's Slot related bulletins and communications library
Who does SlotLink benefit?
- Airline Slot Managers
- Airport Coordinators
- Airport Authorities
What content does SlotLink provide?
SlotLink is Managed by the IATA Worldwide Airport Slots department. You may be requested to justify your request for access to this private site.