20 Year Passenger Forecast
By focusing on the fundamental drivers of air travel demand, we look beyond the status quo and identify the major markets that will emerge during the second century of commercial aviation.
We add further value by exploring several alternative scenarios of the future, such as the self-sustaining benefits of widespread travel liberalization to the potential challenges that tougher climate policies may bring.
Passenger Forecast Description
- Global Report: Comprehensive global report focusing on the drivers and trends that will shape air travel demand over the coming 20 years (Sample1, Sample2) (pdf)
- Country Reports: Concise, in-depth summaries of the outlooks for the world's largest air travel market (Sample) (pdf).
For a country not listed, please contact us.
- Data Access: Easy-to-use and fully customizable online data tool, complete with charting and mapping facilities (metrics) (pdf).
Benefits of Passenger Forecast
- A global forecast report, including detailed commentary from IATA
- Individual country reports, providing supplementary detailed analysis for the biggest air travel markets
- A comprehensive and customizable online forecast database
- Bi-annual updates (April and October)