The Combined Cargo Conference Manual (CCC)
The Combined Cargo Conference Manual (CCC) CD-ROM includes both the Cargo Agency Conference Resolutions Manual (CACRM) and the Cargo Services Conference Resolutions Manual (CSCRM).
The CCC contains:
- Comprehensive information on Air Waybill standards (including technical specifications, completion instructions and conditions of contract)
- Model EDI Agreement for electronic Air Waybill (e-AWB)
- Multilateral Interline Traffic Agreement for cargo
- Standards for labels and tags (including bar coded and non-bar coded labels)
- Cargo security standards (including standard consignment security declaration)
- ULD registration and identification standards
- All Conference resolutions and recommended practices
- Industry standards that will help you to ensure accurate and efficient processing of shipments
About CACRM and CSCRM
CACRM - this Manual contains all resolutions issued by the Cargo Agency Conference and its subgroups. This edition includes all amendments adopted at the 41st Cargo Agency Conference held in March 2013.
CSCRM - this manual contains all resolutions and recommended practices issued by the Cargo Services Conference and its subgroups. This edition of the manual includes those amendments adopted at the 35th Cargo Services Conference held in March 2013.
||Discounts are available for IATA member airlines as well as other organizations affiliated with IATA.