Get the IATA Reader software
- Download/Save the
IATA Reader setup file.
- Open/Run the setup file to install the IATA Reader application.
Example: Microsoft Internet Explorer
Example: Google Chrome
NOTE: Installing software within your organization may require assistance from your IT Help Desk team.
- Once the IATA Reader is installed,
get the IATA Reader User Guide or
add a publication document. You will need a product activation key. When you purchase an IATA publication ('Windows' format) you'll receive a product key by email. IATA publications may be purchased from the
Get the User Guide
An IATA Reader User Guide is available as a free publication. The User Guide provides full details on the software’s features, and offers a great way to test support for the IATA Reader in your computer environment as well. When you purchase the 'Windows' format of a publication (e.g. DGR, AHM, PSCRM, etc.), the download and activation procedure will be the same as with the User Guide. We encourage all customers interested in the 'Windows' format of IATA publications to install the Reader and get the Guide.
To get the IATA Reader User Guide, request a product key, then use the key to download and activate the document.
- Visit the
IATA Publications Download site.
- Select the 'Download IATA Reader for Windows®' section.
- In the User Guide box, enter your email address, and click 'Get User Guide key'.
- An email will be sent, with your User Guide product key.
- Open the IATA Reader.
- Select the Download icon or select 'Add Publications' then 'Download…'
- Enter your User Guide key.
- The publication document will be downloaded and installed in the IATA Reader.
- The first time you open the publication you will be asked to activate. Use your product key to unlock the publication.