IATA publications for Windows® computers in one easy-to-use software
Install the IATA Reader once on any Windows® computer. When you purchase the 'Windows' format of an IATA publication, it's added as an individual document to your own, centralized digital library. There’s no need to install a new application... Just download the document, install it in IATA Reader, and get to work!
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
The IATA Reader is available for Windows computers only.
'Mobile' versions of some IATA publications are available for other platforms (Mac, iOS, Android, Chromebook, and Windows).
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 16-bit colour display, 1024 x 768 resolution or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Internet connection (for product activation, and update notifications and downloads)
- Publication requirements are provided with each publication. Publications are sold separately.
- By default, the IATA Reader application is installed for Current User (to the User profile folder) and does not require administrator permissions. The advantage of installing for Current User is elevated permissions will not be required if an update to the application needs to be installed.
- To install the IATA Reader for All Users instead (to C:\Program Files (x86)\, for example), run the setup file with Run as an administrator.
IATA Publication Document
- IATA Reader publication documents (.mirdoc) are not installed to the same folder as the IATA Reader application itself. The publication documents are always installed for Current User (to the User profile folder), typically not requiring administrator permissions. This allows for updates to publication documents to be installed without elevated permissions being needed.
Microsoft .NET Framework
- The installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework requires administrator permissions. Computers with Windows 8 and higher typically already have .NET Framework 4.0 installed.
For full requirements and installation details, review the Readme file.