The LBSG includes everything you need to safely and efficiently prepare lithium battery shipments in compliance with international air transport regulations. The LBSG includes animated packing examples, sample checklists, examples of marking and labelling of packages, and examples of completed documentation for the different packaging scenarios.
- Interactive Packing Examples - Interactive, animated packing examples to clearly illustrate the packing requirements.
- Tabs – Open the manual in a new tab to create customized versions with favorites, mark ups such as annotations and highlights or simply to open in a dedicated section
- Favorites – Bookmark frequently referenced passages and sections for quick and easy access
- Annotations – Mark up the manual with your own comments to customize the LBSG to your unique processes
- Navigation – With many links to chapters within the document you can reference related content with just the click of a button
Though designed specifically wth manufacturers and shippers of lithium batteries and lithium battery powered equipment in mind, the LBSG can equally be used by freight forwarders to assist them in discussions with their customers
Buy Now & Save
The LBSG is currently priced at $199 however if you puchase for the 1st edition there is an introductory price and you will automatically receive a 50% discount and only pay $100. Further discounts are available to IATA member airlines and Strategic Partners.
This product is a single user application and can only be activated on one computer.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 16-bit colour 800x600 resolution display, or higher
- CD-ROM drive (during software installation only)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Adobe Flash (for viewing the packing example animations)
- Administrator permissions during .NET 2.0 installation, if required
- Internet connection (for activation and automatic updates)
For more information
For purchasing enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact IATA subject matter experts on the transport of lithium batteries: email@example.com