Total Airport Sim
The Total Airport Sim is a powerful, cost-effective and user-friendly airport simulation model. It has been developed based on years of airport planning experience worldwide.
Total Airport Sim overview:
- Users can simulate the total airport environment from the airspace, to (and through) the passenger terminal.
- Total Airport Sim is a comprehensive solution that covers a wide variety of demand/capacity and level of service applications for the simulation of aircraft and passenger flows
- Airspace, runway, apron, gate and passenger terminal studies can all be carried out using Total Airport Sim.
- Integrated airspace/runway, passenger terminal and gate modules with data interchange capability under one system shell.
- User-friendly graphics interface to build models and scenarios in minimal time and to view results, graphs and animations.
- Built-in error verification and flow validation.
- Easy to access reports and graphs.
- Fast-time, variable speed or real-time simulation and animation.
- Real scale aircraft and passenger capability.
- Built-in expanded IATA level of service (LOS) space standards for queuing, circulating or standing; alternatively, site-specific LOS inputs may be used instead of the IATA defaults.
- Level of service variations are identified during simulation runs by means of colored flags.
- Built-in check-in counter requirements, including lists of possible connections for transfer passengers.
- Planning schedules can be cloned automatically to reflect the airport forecasts.
For more information on Total Airport Sim, please contact: email@example.com