The main features of the ICHM include:
- Contains the complete cargo (beyond warehouse) operational policy, process, procedures, aligned to industry MOP.
- Describes only those aspects of cargo and ground operations essential to clarify the Cargo requirement, including communications, procedures from Ground Ops.
- Bridges that gap by aligning to the Industry Master Operating Plan (MOP).
Key benefits of the ICHM include:
- Contains the complete door-to-door cargo (beyond warehouse) operational policy, process and procedures
- Is the single industry standard which helps airlines and cargo handlers operate more effectively together
- Provides the standard operating processes and procedures for GHAs to follow, accepted and embraced by carriers and the air cargo industry
- Is endorsed by the IATA Cargo Advisory Council (CAC).
- Allows for a single standard audit for Cargo Handling based on a set of agreed standards and enhanced assessments in Smart Facility.
- Allows the creation of harmonized training on Cargo Handling activities.
- Provides a streamlined approach which will help improve efficiency and quality.
- Provides transparency in critical aspects of cargo handling to the users of air cargo.
- Provides speed and efficiency in the eCommerce world.
Our most popular formats of the ICHM are listed below: