Travel Information Manual (TIM)
Published monthly, the TIM (Travel Information Manual) is the world's leading source of Passport, Visa and Health documentation regulations for passengers.
Airlines and Travel Agents use TIM to provide advice on border requirements to passengers at the time of booking, and airlines use it at the time of boarding to ensure passengers have sufficient travel documents for their destination and any transit points. If your passengers do not have sufficient travel documents the airline will not carry them!
The TIM is a must for all who are involved in the travel industry. This unique manual details rules and regulations for every nationality going to every country worldwide on subjects such as:
- Passport regulations and recommendations
- Visa regulations and recommendations
- Health regulations and recommendations
- Airport Tax to be paid by the traveler at either departure or arrival airport
- Customs regulations relating to import/export of goods and small pets by a passenger
- Currency regulations relating to import and export by a passenger
Designed for Travel Professionals
The information found in TIM is consulted by thousands of users around the world every day, including airline offices, travel agents, corporate accounts, tour operators, GDS and government agencies.
For more information and price of the Travel Information Manual (TIM), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use this TIM order form (doc)