Safety and Civil Aviation Consulting
IATA leads and drives the continuous improvement of civil aviation safety. Our consulting team provides a range of advisory and technical assistance services.
Our experts provide support to airlines, ANSPs, airports, civil aviation authorities and other organizations in building capacities, developing and implementing policies, procedures, and strategies, and providing solutions to safety problems.
For an airline, operational safety, efficiency and cost management are critical elements that determine how successful its business is. IATA Consulting provides airlines with benchmark and industry trend analysis and assistance in implementing solutions to improve operations, and service and safety performance levels.
- Preparation for IOSA and ISSA Certification
- Safety Management Systems (SMS) Implementation
- Quality Assurance and Compliance Monitoring
- Communications, Navigation and Surveillance
- Tactical Operations Support (Liaison Desks in ANS’s OCC)
- Airspace Redesign and Capacity Optimization
- Implementation of Performance-Based Navigation Procedures
IATA Consulting can assist with the reform and restructuring of your national civil aviation sector as well as the establishment of effective national and/or regional safety, security and economic oversight systems. We can also assist with the setup an of accident investigation body and the effective separation of policy, regulatory and operational functions.
- Restructuring, Development of Master and Strategic Plans and Capacity Building of National Aviation Authorities
- State Safety Program Implementation
- Safety, Security and Economic Oversight Systems Implementation
- Certification of Airlines
Air Traffic Management / CNS
As navigational capabilities become more sophisticated, demand for airspace development expertise and advanced terminal/enroute procedure design becomes increasingly important. IATA Consulting can provide customized airspace design and evaluation services to effectively help meet these challenges.
- Tactical operations support (Liaison Desks in ANS’s OCC)
- Airspace redesign and capacity optimization
- Implementation of performance-based navigation procedures
Learn more about Air Traffic Management