Ticket Tax Box Service (TTBS)
The TTBS is mandated to be an industry reference of taxes, fees and charges. It offers a complete suite of applications to help airlines, GDS sytems, fare search engines and service/solutions provides to:
- Identify taxes, fees and charges
- Price, ticket and process complex itineraries
- Bill, audit and settle taxes, fees, and charges, with speed and efficiency
The database, hosted on a secure web-based platform, offers user-friendly interfaces with expanded search capabilities. The format additionally allows system integration.
Coming Soon! The Enhanced TTBS platform incorporates an array of advanced functionalities such as Reporting, Benchmarking, Multi Currency Taxes and Charges Display, Interactive Subject Matter Expert Support and Interactive Libraries
Try TTBS for free
free trial account.
- Ensures accuracy in collecting and remitting taxes, fees and charges for each ticket
- With look-up feature with data sorted, filtered and grouped by airport, country, currency, tax code and flight segment
- Dynamic source of information
- Automated environment with no special software required
- Data available in MS Access for easy download
- Data available in XML-format for integration in proprietary systems for streamlines processes
Main packages & how to purchase
Top premium daily
The most complete subscription which comprises full access, ideal for pricing and ticketing
Offering: TTBS daily updates with e-mail alerts, RATD, IATA List of Ticket and Airport Taxes and Fees
How to purchase: Please contact us by
Top premium monthly
Ideal for auditing, consulting and revenue accounting, it provides full access to the database with monthly updates
Offering: TTBS monthly updates, RATD and IATA List of Ticket and Airport Taxes and Fees
How to purchase: Please contact us by e-mail
RATD monthly updates
Reflects the interlineable taxes, fees and charges, it is a monthly update customized for interline billing to minimize settlement disputes and rejections. It is ideal for revenue accounting.
NEW! Now includes automated and actual carrier-specific amounts.
How to purchase
: Please contact us by
IATA list of ticket and airport taxes & fees
A quarterly issued report, it is a quick reference tool, which covers descriptions and codes for airport taxes, passenger charges, stamp taxes, ticket taxes and miscellaneous taxes. It also includes currency codes as well as definitions of common abbreviations and special terms. Ideal for auditing, data analysis and reports.
Resource tools and how to contact us
- For any general queries regarding taxes, fees and charges contact us
- For any sales and subscription invoicing queries, contact us