Airs@t - Benchmark your service quality
Airs@t is a passenger satisfaction benchmarking survey designed for airlines. The in-depth research covers all travel service aspects of the pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight passenger travel experience, allowing airlines to track and compare customer satisfaction ratings with those of competitors.
strategic decision making support tool for airlines.
Providing detailed analysis on strengths and weaknesses of each airline and identifying key focus areas for improvement, Airs@t acts as a
- Strive for the best. See how your airlines is performing against the market.
- Capitalize on survey results. Explore the key focus areas, which will bring you the highest Return on Investment.
- Focus on call-to-action items. With more than 70 travel attributes Airs@t will give you detailed answers you are loooking for.
This year’s Airs@t Forum is taking place in Montreal on October 1-2. Join Airs@t team and product users to learn how you can shape your passenger experience with the support of Airs@t.
Highest Quality Benchmark
Knowing how you perform vs. your competitors, what passengers think and are willing to pay for is priceless.
Airs@t captures the complete travel experience across all customer touch points in one survey. All information comes straight from the source: the passengers.
- Global coverage - travellers are surveyed on 5 global routes
- Based on feedback from over
62,000 passengers per year
- Benchmark providing satisfaction measures for
30 major airlines
- Measures passenger satisfaction on over 70 detailed travel attributes
random selection of the passengers, Airs@t ensures high level benchmark capabilities.
The Airs@t questionnaire is distributed to passengers flying on the following routes:
- Long haul flights between Europe, the Middle East and Asia
- Long haul transatlantic flights
- Long haul transpacific flights
- Long haul transamerican flights
- Short haul intra-Europe flights
The Airs@t Advantage
Superior service and product offering is a key differentiator in any market, especially in air transportation. Test how you rate against major airlines and understand what it takes to meet your passengers’ needs and expectations.
From check-in and boarding procedures to in-flight services and baggage delivery, use Airs@t to get a true picture of your strengths and weaknesses. Gain an in-depth understanding of the competitive threats to your airline and the opportunities you have to improve customer loyalty.
Gain a competitive edge and build customer loyalty
Benchmark specific routes to pinpoint improvement opportunities
- Monitor trends and evaluate the effects of service changes to your competitive position
- Offer the right services to your clients before opening new routes
- Learn which factors have an immediate, positive impact on your performance
- Know more about your customers’ needs and expectations
Get an early reading on the introduction of new services
Assess existing product and service offering
- Communicate improvement targets effectively to your line managers
- Monitor competitor performance
- Fine-tune your service to boost passenger satisfaction
- Spot opportunities for new revenues
The Airs@t Report
How does your airline measure up?
Get reports, analysis, charts and ratings covering detailed customer service touch point and product offering features.
Website: 4 attributes, e.g. ease of booking
Check-In: 6 attributes, e.g. queuing time
Lounge: 7 attributes, e.g. comfort
Boarding: 4 attributes, e.g. helpful and courteous gate staff
Cabin: 7 attributes, e.g. condition of interior
Seat: 6 attributes, e.g. leg room
Cabin crew: 7 attributes, e.g. responsiveness
In-Fight Entertainment: 11 attributes, e.g. selection of movies
Food & Beverage: 7 attributes, e.g. selection of meals
Arrival: 3 attributes, e.g. speed of luggage delivery
Socio demographics and flying patterns: 8 attributes, e.g. gender, age and reason for travel
FFP: 4 attributes, e.g. overall rating of FFP
Management Summary: overall indicators (KPIs) covering 5 attributes, e.g. overall passenger satisfaction and repurchase intention
Airs@t helps you to categorize attributes according to their
urgency, guiding you on how to improve your airline's overall satisfaction scores.
Dare to compare and act with confidence? Contact us for more information
- Are you interested in the potential of Airsat? Please contact the Airsat team using this form.
- Are you already an Airsat customer? Please contact the customer service team via the Customer Portal.