CargoIS Direct Data (CDD)
CargoIS enhanced with CDD
IATA has launched the CargoIS Direct Data (CDD) project to implement a new data source for CargoIS, complementing the information received from CASS today. CDD consists of data received directly from participating airlines. The entire CargoIS portfolio benefits from this new data source.
- Enhanced geographic coverage and greater market penetration
- Market breakdown by commodity & service with multi-level drilldown capability
- Shipment density information
CargoIS product portfolio
CargoIS enriched with Direct Data allows you to access all required information from a single searchable database.
- CargoIS Business Intelligence Package - the full depth and breadth of CargoIS air freight market intelligence
CargoIS Web Tool - a powerful and flexible online reporting tool that gives access to all CargoIS features
- CargoIS Market Focus - a monthly report providing an overview on the subscribed market, and on your company performance on this market
- CargoIS Standard Reports - a monthly report providing subscribers with information on their company performance versus the market per trade lane
The industry solution
More than 20 leading airlines, representing all regions of the world, have joined the CDD Working Group that originally designed the solution. They are still actively involved in the development of new features leveraging the new data source
Contribute the data of your network and in return get access to the best available air cargo business intelligence on the market.
- Are you interested in the potential of CargoIS Direct Data? Please contact the CargoIS Direct Data team using this form.
- Are you already a CargoIS Direct Data customer? Please contact the customer service team via the Customer Portal.