Instant access to air freight market intelligence
The CargoIS WebTool is a web-based application that allows subscribers to run and design their own reports, including the most commonly used industry KPIs. It displays both company and market information over the subscribed period. Available metrics include charges, number of shipments and chargeable weight. Subscribers can freely analyze the market across the various dimensions and market breakdowns available in the database. Reports can be accessed as webpage or downloaded for further processing.
Comprehensive cargo market coverage
CargoIS benefits a wide range of users, from freight forwarders, airlines, GSAs, ground handling agents, consulting companies, airports, to government agencies, exporters or importers:
- CargoIS sources its data from a transactional system, resulting in unrivalled data accuracy and timeliness
- 100% of the CargoIS market and company data is available through the WebTool
- You can analyze new markets opportunities and develop new routes
- You can understand the needs of your business partners and manage key accounts more efficiently
- The better understanding of the market allows you to make better operational decision like adjusting capacity
- You can compare your average rates per kg versus the market
- You can monitor your market share and performance on your most important routes and on the market most important routes
- Company vs. market comparison
- Comparison between different time periods
- Breakdown by freight forwarders (available to airlines, GSAs and third parties) and airlines (available to freight forwarders, third parties)
- Weight breaks for detailed analysis
- Powerful data processing engine capable to retrieve very large data volumes within a few seconds
- Integration of airline consortia, Anti-Trust Immunity agreements, joint ventures
- Available metrics: Chargeable weight, charges (freight and surcharges) and number of shipments
- Customized and template reports for easy data access.
- Flexible saving, exporting and sharing of reports
- Are you interested in the potential of the CargoIS Web Tool? Please contact the CargoIS Web Tool team using this form.
- Are you already a CargoIS Web Tool customer? Please contact the customer service team via the Customer Portal.