Leave data compilation up to us!
IATA statistics services gives you more time to analyze results and trends. We provide customized analysis and build individually tailored reports to meet your unique statistical requirements for monitoring global and regional trends, identifying market opportunities or benchmarking.
These flexible services offer aviation professionals the necessary data, in the right format, to efficiently analyze results and make the right decisions. IATA can draw from up to 30 years of in-depth historical data from around the world.
A wide range of information is available including:
- Statistics on passenger numbers and fares by class of service, origin-destination, point of sale, for individual countries, airports, or airlines through our dedicated Market Intelligence Services (MarketIS)
- Monthly traffic and capacity statistics at airline, region, and industry levels
- Traffic forecast at global, regional and country level
- Airline financial performance
- Annual statistics on IATA Member airline fleets, aircraft utilization, operating and employee data
The industry-standard for statistical information
- First-hand data from Member airlines
- We offer decision-makers the necessary data, in the necessary format, to effectively anlayze results and make decisions
- We centralize several data collections and can leverage data from multiple internal sources
- Our modern infrastructure allows for quick processing times and flexible formatting
Our competitive pricing policy depends on the level of detail and complexity of the data request.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us for further details.