IATA/ATNS Aviation Management Training Program for African Countries
Focusing on important issues such as aviation security and facilitation, ANS management, civil aviation management (from junior to senior level), and technological advancements, this five-course program is designed for managers and heads of aviation organizations in African countries.
- Receive training from multi-disciplinary and international faculty
- Learn from IATA's global vision and industry experience
- Gain from ATNS' expertise in providing safe, orderly, expeditious and efficient air traffic, navigation and associated services
- Achieve a higher level of professionalism and strengthen your specialized knowledge and skills
By successfully completing all required IATA courses within a 3-year period, you will be awarded one of the following internationally recognized IATA diplomas:
View the complete IATA/ATNS Course Schedule
- USD 1,850 for one participant
- USD 3,145 for two participants (discounts apply only if participants represent a single organization)
Need more information?
Please contact us!
ATNS - Aviation Training Academy (ATA) http://www.ata.co.za/
- Mr. Dawie Kotze, Manager, Training Support and Finance
Aviation Training Academy - ATA, South Africa
- Tebogo Zulu, S.A. Course Coordinator for:
IATA Training & Development Institute &
Aviation Training Academy (An IATA ARTC for Africa)
ATNS Co. Ltd. (Air Traffic & Navigation Services)
IATA Training & Development Institute