IATA Accredited Training Schools (ATS)
IATA's Accredited Training School (ATS) Network is a recognized and valued community of Dangerous Goods training schools providing IATA certified training worldwide.
Accredited Training Schools offer their clients quality, harmonized and accepted dangerous goods and special cargo training in areas of vital importance to the air freight industry.
A training partnership with IATA authorizes you to deliver IATA training courses using your own materials and qualified instructors, and enables your students to upgrade their professional competencies to IATA standards.
Our current ATSs are listed on our Training Locations interactive map. Please check with
your nearest ATS for class timing, schedules and pricing.
Be part of an international training network
An ATS is entitled to deliver specialized Dangerous Goods training based on IATA's standards, manuals and guidelines in a variety of topics, such as:
- Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Infectious Substances Shipping Guidelines
- Shipping Medical Radioactive Material
Benefits of an ATS
- Global recognition of IATA’s Accredited Training endorsement by shippers, freight forwarders, airlines and governments
- Acknowledgement that a school's endorsed courses meet strict criteria as set out by IATA, leading industry experts and its member airlines
- An annual listing, complete with the school's contact information, in the
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations and IATA’s Dangerous Goods Training Programs workbooks 1 to 5, as well as on the
Cargo Training page
- Eligibility to have school branches listed in the IATA DGR
- A hyperlink from the Accredited Training School website to the school's website
- Advance information on regulatory and training issues, along with upcoming changes to the Dangerous Goods Regulations and ICAO amendments, as this information becomes available to IATA Cargo Training
- Permission to use the IATA Accredited School logo specific to the endorsed courses being taught
- Annually, complimentary advance copies of the latest edition of the IATA DGR and the Dangerous Goods Training Programs Books 1 to 5
- Members’ discount price for the
IATA DGR purchased for use by students registered in DG Basic and DG Recurrent courses only (not for resale)
- A member discount on all IATA cargo and dangerous goods classroom courses
ATS network communications is conducted mainly via electronic means, using the IATA extranet.
How to become an ATS
Criteria for training courses endorsement are based on the current edition of the specified IATA manual, standards and guidelines. The school must undergo a rigorous review of teaching materials, tests and instructors' credentials.
To maintain endorsement, the school must pass an annual re-assessment and can be audited at any time.
For more information, please contact us at
ATS certificate validator
Our ATS network
Our network of more than 170 ATSs include: