DescriptionPrices & Registration
Analyze the root causes of Agency Debit Memos (ADMs). Equip yourself with knowledge of key industry standards published in IATA Composite and Passenger Services Resolutions to avoid costly mistakes.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This workshop provides 3 days (32 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Participants should have prior knowledge of Reservations and Intermediate Passenger Fares and Ticketing
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Define important terms and conditions for the correct filing and interpretation of carrier tariffs
- Compare the criteria used for the selection of the carrier fare, baggage rule and validating carrier
- Identify critical data elements in the Passenger Name Record (PNR) and Electronic Ticket Record
- Calculate percentage-based sales taxes on domestic and international fares
- Interpret provisions of Categories 16 versus 31/33
- Use Composite and Passenger Services Resolutions and Recommended Practices
- Orientation to Composite and Passenger Services Resolutions and Recommended Practices
- Reservation best practices
- Review of core PNR and Electronic Ticket (ET) elements
- Definition of pricing terms
- Percentage-based sales taxes
- Standard Conditions 100/101 versus ATPCO categories
- Avoiding Exchange/Reissue/Refund discrepancies
- Extracts from the Composite and PSC Resolutions
- Course manual and supplementary handouts
- Access to ADM interactive lessons, online maps and other references
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Airline sales agents and pricing analysts
- Revenue accountants
- Travel agents, consolidators and subagents
- GDS/Travel Management Companies (TMCs)
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.