Leveraging the online serious game Airline Manager Business Edition developed for IATA Training by Playrion Game Studio, this innovative, highly customizable collaborative workshop allows airline employees, in small groups to large cohorts of over 100 participants, to gather, play and learn in a unique way.
Through interaction with the game environment and instructor-facilitated activities, participants will develop or deepen their awareness of airline operations strategy, airline business management and the correlations between the various facets of the airline business.
On top of the already rich, deep-learning possibilities, the game app and workshop can both be customized for your organization and add unique value to the learning experience. Indeed, your organization’s stakeholders can collaborate with IATA to tailor both the workshop objectives, activities and game metrics to create unique scenarios that drive your specific business and learning objectives..
This course is only available on-demand as in-house training
- This in-house classroom course provides 2 days (16 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level, Management, Professional and Academic students
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
There are currently no scheduled classes. Check back later for updates or contact us to arrange a class in your company.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe the fundamental elements of airline operations, management, finances and their correlations
- Collaboratively define an airline business strategy and set up the operational and financial framework to drive it
- Collaboratively create an action plan consistent with strategic orientations in the areas of marketing, crisis and conflict management
- Assess collaborative and individual performance in managing business growth
- Assess personal ability to contribute to team debates, negotiation and decision-making
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Aviation and non-aviation industry professionals and/or aspiring professionals
A Certificate of Attendance is awarded upon successful completion of the workshop.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 300+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.