Drive outstanding customer service with the winning combination of knowledge, skills, and attitude. Frontline airline customer service professionals, such as ticket reservation staff, check-in and gate agents, and cabin crew, work in one of the most dynamic industries.In this course, we will examine how the Internet, social media and new technologies are changing airline customer service. We will discuss several examples of how airlines are keeping up with these changes to meet customer needs and stay competitive.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- List and describe techniques of effective communication and customer contact
- Summarize and set out the characteristics of the various social styles and cultural differences of airline customers
- Describe new trends in customer service
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Ticket office, reservations, check-in, traffic, operations, baggage service and information desk staff
- Cargo reservations and receiving staff
- Public relations and sales support personnel
- Flight attendants
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.
Please read the General Information on Partner-taught / Self-study exams, and check the Course edition list for exams when booking your exam.
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
Select any 4 Aviation Courses in e-textbook format and receive them with a free iPad.