Did you know that in the past 5 years, 434 participants from 50 countries have taken this course with IATA?
Deliver improved airline sales performance by actively exploring for new opportunities and maximizing current performance.
In this course we will explore different sales strategies which relates to your company’s goals and objectives. We will discover the importance of product awareness and knowing your competitors offerings. We will also explore different sales skills and develop a strategy for how to reach your target audience.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
|May 04 - May 06, 2020 - Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
3 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Refresh and further develop your personal and team selling skills
- Identify ways in which new technologies and selling tools can improve profitability
- Improve global aviation industry awareness and learn how current economic performance trends can provide opportunities for sales
- Improve your ability to proactively identify and develop sales opportunities
- Be able to better utilize and manage airline selling resources tactically and strategically
- Develop your sales team management and coaching skills
- Aviation characteristics and current trends
- Selling skills development
- Consultative selling – linking opportunity to sales
- Teamwork and sales management
- Strategic selling – optimizing the sales approach
- Sales system tools and sales organization possibilities
- Sales presentation skills and delivery
- Role play
- Group discussions
- Group exercises
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Managers and supervisors responsible for major accounts or seeking a deeper understanding of the sales process
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 30,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 350+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
|Find related courses: