Did you know that in the past 3 years, 55 participants from 17 countries have taken this course with IATA?
Learn how to use benchmarking effectively to deliver service improvements and achieve better performance results. Explore Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP) key result areas and acquire new tools to measure and compare success. Be updated on ANS Provision core processes of specification and design of service, delivery of service, review of service and customer service.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should have prior knowledge of safety and financial performance of their organization.
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Nov 25 - Nov 29, 2019 - Belgium, Brussels (IATA)
2 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Benchmark effectively to deliver service improvements and achieve better performance results
- Explain Air Navigation Service Provision core processes of specification and design of service, delivery of service, review of service and customer service
- Overview and terminology of benchmarking
- Analyzing best practices in ANSPs
- Benchmarking goals and frameworks
- Benchmarking issues for ANSPs
- Benefits of benchmarking
- The 5 step approach to benchmarking
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Implementing service improvements
- Applying best practices benchmarking
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Executives, operational and strategy managers, team leaders, ATCOs and support staff of Air Navigation Service Providers.
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 300+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.