It’s becoming more and more important for aviation professionals to be aware of the competition law regulation when doing business. This eLearning course provides an overview of the core principles of antitrust/competition rules applicable to the airline industry in most countries, and outlines the steps to identify and avoid the risks of infringing competition laws.
Compliance with antitrust/competition laws has become particularly important given the growing trend towards international convergence of competition laws and enforcement at a global level.
You will learn competition principles and develop skills that will help you act in compliance with competition law rules by practicing in different scenarios and exercises. Professionals of all levels who want to enhance or refresh their knowledge of competition law will benefit from this course. This eLearning course will not assume knowledge or experience of competition law rules from the participants.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand the key antitrust/competition laws principles and consequences of non-compliance
- Evaluate and apply antitrust/competition law rules relevant to your business
- Identify the key antitrust/competition law compliance risks for your business
- Successfully manage and avoid falling foul of antitrust/competition law rules
- Know how to do business in compliance with applicable antitrust/competition laws
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Lawyers and legal practitioners
- Sales and marketing managers
- Aviation professionals
- General public
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 10
- Time Allowance: 45 minutes
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 3
About IATA e-learning training
- This self-study e-learning course delivers comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals.
- e-learning is a quick and flexible training method providing learner-friendly materials that allow you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Write your exam online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our e-learning platform.