Global passenger traffic is expected to reach 7.8 billion
passenger by 2036, creating an unprecedented need to reconcile facilitation and
security procedures with passenger flow.
In alignment with IATA’s Passenger Facilitation Program,
this course focuses on the crucial areas of travel authorization, passenger
data, immigration, risk assessment, and terminal capacity with the aim to
provide a secure, seamless and efficient “end-to-end” passenger experience.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Apr 01 - Apr 05, 2019 - Canada, Montreal (IATA, ACCET Accredited)
2 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Accelerate passenger processing while reducing
- Interpret national obligations within
- Describe the regulatory framework of aviation facilitation
- Identify emerging trends in legal and illegal
- Measure the impact of facilitation measures on
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Airline supervisory staff
National control agencies (Immigration, Customs, Border Police)
Duty officers (government, airport and airline)
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 300+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.