The IATA Aviation Strategy Execution Program is offered in collaboration with Harvard Business Publishing. This program is based on Harvard Business Publishing's Leadership Direct framework and is a real-time, cohort-based virtual learning workshop. The program encourages peer interaction and critical thinking through a blended curriculum that mixes content, live and virtual events, and collaboration on real-world business issues.
Delivered by established aviation experts, Harvard Business School faculty, and Harvard Business Publishing moderators, the Aviation Leadership Program uses Harvard Business Review articles and Harvard Business School case studies with real-world aviation industry application. The program uses a participant centered instructional methodology that encourages reflection, discussion and critical thinking. This method yields behavioral changes and tangible business and will empower participants to integrate leadership concepts into immediate practice.
The program is limited to 50 participants to ensure maximum engagement.
- This virtual course provides 48 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor, aviation experts, Harvard Business School faculty, and Harvard Business Publishing moderators.
- The program consists of 3 modules
- Student performance will be based on an examination
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
There are currently no scheduled classes. Check back later for updates or contact us to arrange a class in your company.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you and your cohort will be able to:
- Build general management capabilities and apply the leadership skills learned
- Understand what strategy is and how to execute it effectively
- Lead your organization through strategic change initiatives
- Motive and inspire teams to ensure peak performance in a rapidly changing business environment
- Reduce training related travel expenses and out-of-office downtime
A new topic is covered each month and addresses the leadership challenges in aviation.
The curriculum includes the following topics:
- Strategy Execution
- Change Management
- Team Leadership
- Case studies
- Online discussions
- Team activities
Who should attend
This program is designed for:
- Senior managers with 10 or more years of relevant management experience
- High-potential leaders who will transition into business leadership positions
- Executives with significant responsibilities
An IATA – Harvard Business Publishing certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the program.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More