An interactive, flexible, and effective way of learning about the airport environment, airside safety, rules, aircraft danger zones, fire prevention and in the event of an incident, know the procedures to follow in fire action and how to administer first aid.
Ideal for individuals or Organizations with a high number of trainees who need to meet the requirements to get airside access.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Cover all critical parts of safety at the apron
- Provide a common knowledge-base to protect people and equipment, so that all staff can cooperate safely and respond to incidents and accidents
- Reduce the risk of accidents and ramp damages
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- All personnel who have airside access
- All personnel involved in ramp operations
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 30
- Time Allowance: 1.5 hours
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
About IATA e-learning training
- This self-study e-learning course delivers comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals.
- e-learning is a quick and flexible training method providing learner-friendly materials that allow you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Write your exam online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our e-learning platform.