DescriptionPrices & Registration
Learn about the Agent reporting process in the Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) and how to interpret billing reports. This course will enable travel agent users to understand the BSP Agent reporting process, show how to identify BSP Reporting documents and correct any discrepancies, if and when they occur. You will be shown the BSP reporting calendar for Travel Agents and the range of Billing Reports issued by BSP in the BSP system.
This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Follow the BSP reporting process
Identify BSP reporting documents and correct any discrepancies
Access the BSP reporting calendar and billing reports
Interpret BSP billing reports
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
BSP billing process and billing reports
Optional BSP reports
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Finance staff members
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 25
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 1
About IATA e-learning training
- This self-study e-learning course delivers comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals.
- E-learning is a quick and flexible training method providing learner-friendly materials that allow you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Write your exam online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our e-learning platform.