DescriptionPrices & Registration
Learn how the IATA Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) works and how it benefits a travel agency. This course will enable travel agent users to describe the BSP system and how it works; explain the benefits of being a BSP travel agency; identify BSP participants and explain their roles; identify the steps in reporting airline ticket transactions; find information on BSP procedures; and learn common BSP terms and definitions.
This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Understand the basics of the BSP system
Reference BSP terms and definitions
Explain the BSP reporting process
Report sales through the BSP
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
BSP ticket issuance, reporting and remittance process
BSP reference material
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 25
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 1
About IATA e-learning training
- This self-study e-learning course delivers comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals.
- E-learning is a quick and flexible training method providing learner-friendly materials that allow you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Write your exam online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our e-learning platform.