DescriptionPrices & Registration
This workshop is designed for airlines to learn more about local IATA Billing and Settlement Procedures (BSP) and Governance, and BSPlink functionalities. During the workshop, you will gain a deeper understanding of BSP processes and features, the Passenger Agency Program, program enhancements supporting BSP operations and BSPlink functionality. The workshop duration is flexible to meet your needs, based on your preferred selection of curriculum topics, delivered at your location of choice.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This workshop is delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Participants should have minimal knowledge or familiarity with BSPlink functionality
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
There are currently no scheduled classes. Check back later for updates or contact us to arrange a class in your company.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the flow of Billing and Settlement (BSP) Procedures and how the BSP system works
- Define and use BSP terms and definitions
- Gain knowledge of governance and resolutions that regulate BSP
- Describe New Distribution Capability (NDC)
- Map the agency debit and credit process
- Configure and operate BSPlink system
- Investigate the status of BSP transactions and handle remittance procedures
- Apply the obligations of participating in the remittance and settlement program
- Download and interpret BSP report data
- Passenger Agency Program
- Industry governance
- BSP features and processes
- NewGen ISS
- Transparency in Payments (TIP)
- IATA Clearing House (ICH)
- Credit card fraud prevention
- New Distribution Capability (NDC)
- BSPlink configuration and set-up
- BSPlink ticketing authority
- BSPlink debit/credit memos
- BSPlink refund application
- BSPlink other queries
- BSPlink credit card acceptance
- BSPlink reports
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Finance Staff Members
- Sales Marketing Staff Members
- General Sales Agents (GSAs)
An IATA Certificate of Participation is awarded to all workshop participants.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 30,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 350+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
|Find related courses: