DescriptionPrices & Registration
Did you know that in the past 3 years, 83 participants from 17 countries have taken this course with IATA?
This 2-day course is aimed at key personnel in the Pharma industry and air cargo industry stakeholders engaged in defining quality and risk management systems around the transport, handling and manipulation of Pharma time and temperature sensitive shipments in the air freight industry.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This classroom course provides 2 days (16 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
|Jan 30 - Jan 31, 2020 - Germany, Frankfurt (IATA)
6 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Fulfil the 3 years CEIV Pharma refresher training requirement
- Apply the recent updates of the IATA Temperature Control Regulations
- Describe and utilize latest CEIV Pharma audit checklist amendments and directives
- Apply audit findings to ensure quality across your operations
- Apply gained insights in regulatory driven air freight qualification requirements
- Stay informed of upcoming legislative initiatives
- Share experiences with other professionals in the field
- Reference the discussion on practical issues you and your peers encounter in the workplace
- Developments in the CEIV Pharma program
- Recent changes in the Temperature Control Regulations (TCR)
- Irregularities investigation handling
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) identification
- Corrective And Preventive Action (CAPA) follow up and reporting
- Standards Operational Procedure (SOP) change and control process
- Quality system components; temperature mapping and calibration
- Risk management elements; risk aspects, sources, factors, risk evaluation, classification and mitigation
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) for risk assessment on air freight route
- Group discussions
- Final examination
Who should attend
This course is recommended for management working in:
- Quality management and product operations in an airline, handler, agent/freight forwarder
- Warehouse handling and ramp operations
- Internal quality and operations audits
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 30,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 350+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.