This train-the-trainer course lets you practice teaching techniques that will make your crew resource management (CRM) training effective and motivating for your students.
You will review how to prepare a lesson, how to adapt your training delivery for adult learners, and how to evaluate students. Throughout the course, you will be asked to present mini-lessons, receiving valuable feedback from our experienced instructor and your classmates.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an examination
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Sep 16 - Sep 18, 2019 - Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
1 additional class is scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Establish a robust CRM training program, applying sound training theory
- Develop CRM training with the purpose of driving behavioral change
- Review FAA and EU ORO Part-ORO - Organization Requirements for Air Operations regulatory requirements for CRM training
- Assess organizational requirements for CRM training
- Identify the right training methods and techniques to use for different classes
- Deliver a CRM presentation
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- CRM professionals
- Pilots and cabin crew
- Flight instructors
- Safety managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.