Become a qualified Sustainability professional in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with this challenging two-day training offered by IATA in partnership with CSE. You will learn how to use all the latest practical tools and resources required to implement or upscale corporate sustainability by generating value and creating effective strategies to drive your initiatives to the next level.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This classroom course provides 2 days (16 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
|Nov 25 - Nov 26, 2019 - United States, Miami (IATA, ACCET Accredited)
2 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Summarize sustainability (CSR) and the business case for the aviation industry
- Develop a two-year sustainability plan integrating sustainability across your organizations value chain
- Duplicate best practices in aviation and other industries
- Sustainability (CSR) and the business case for adoption
- Current global and local legislation for sustainability and Green House Gas (GHG) emissions, including the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Sustainability (CSR) strategy and related global standards and guidelines
- Responsible communication and how to avoid blue and green washing
- The importance of sustainability in supply chain and carbon footprint reduction
- Sustainability (CSR) Reporting Based on Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and How to Communicate External assurance
- External assurance
- The role of the sustainability (CSR) practitioner and future trends
- Case studies from aviation and other industries
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Sustainability (CSR) professionals
- Environmental professionals
- Health and Safety professionals
- Corporate Communications and Marketing professionals
- Operations managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 30,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 350+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.