DescriptionPrices & Registration
Did you know that 70% of all international ventures fail because of culture?
If you are like most people, working with peers or customers from other
countries can be both exciting and challenging. Learn how to overcome cultural
challenges and how to succeed in our global world by boosting your Cultural
Course format: This is a self-study IATA eLearning course.
- This course requires approximately 60 minutes of study, to be completed within one year.
- All candidates will be given 1 attempt to successfully complete the final exam.
- To successfully pass the exam, the student must achieve a grade of 80% or higher.
- Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Build quick rapport with people from around the world
- Please customers and clients from other countries
- Negotiate and sell better across cultures
- Manage yourself in tough cross-cultural situations
- Learn how cultures differ
- Learn what people from other cultures want
- Learn how to communicate effectively with people from other cultures
- Learn tips to manage yourself in challenging intercultural situations
Download full outline
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- All who work in the travel industry
- All who work with people from other cultures
- All who have customers or clients worldwide
- All who want to learn vital skills for the 21st century
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants on completion of the final exam.
About IATA eLearning Training
IATA eLearning courses deliver comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals. Get the complete learning experience from your computer with interactive and learner-friendly materials, and write your exam online.