Customer experience is a key differentiator in any market, especially in air transportation. This course is designed for strategic managers of airlines who are looking to leverage customer insights to provide a seamless, efficient and personalized passenger experience.
Customer intelligence is a critical part of a company’s customer experience strategy. This enables companies to gain insight on the customer’s behavior and motivations for buying their products and services and continuously improving on and developing solutions that meet their customer’s needs and expectations. Through a robust research methodology and analysis such as Airs@t, which captures the complete travel experience across all customer touch-points and directly from the source - your passengers, you will learn how to measure your performance, key drivers of satisfaction and finally streamline your resources to focus on key improvement areas.
From reservation and check-in procedures to in-flight services and baggage delivery, gain an in-depth understanding of the competitive threats to your airline and the opportunities you have to improve passenger loyalty. This course also features practical recommendations that will boost your passengers’ satisfaction levels to greater heights!
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This classroom course provides 2 days (16 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
|May 13 - May 14, 2019 - Switzerland, Geneva (IATA)
5 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain the role of customer intelligence / Voice of the Customer (VoC) initiatives in the context of your organization’s customer experience program
- Describe the research methodology, channels and tools for measuring customer data
- Establish KPIs, targets and in-process measures to monitor customer satisfaction levels
- Conduct in-depth analysis of customer satisfaction data
- Formulate and communicate recommendations to various business units that will feed into your customer experience strategy
- Establish continuous improvement processes
- Describe the latest trends in customer intelligence data and analytics
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Customer insights managers
- Strategic, operational and management staff at airlines
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 300+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.