In this 2-day course you will learn how to leverage customer insights to provide cost savings, continuous improvement, and enhanced and targeted marketing through the design of seamless, efficient and personalized passenger experiences. You will learn why, what and how to measure your performance so that you can provide meaningful, actionable insights to your organization to: improve customer satisfaction and loyalty, streamline your resources and identify key improvement areas. You will learn about building a strong Voice of the Customer program in your customer experience strategy and be exposed to customer experience metrics such as Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) or Customer Effort Score (CES). Get a closer look at the methodology used in the IATA Airs@t Passenger Satisfaction Benchmark being an industry standard for airlines’ customer experience measurement. These practical tools and measures will set you up for success towards becoming a customer-centric organization.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This classroom course provides 2 days (16 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
|Sep 04 - Sep 05, 2019 - Canada, Montreal (IATA, ACCET Accredited)
2 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of quantitative and qualitative customer data
- Define a customer ecosystem and assess the importance of emotions in a customer journey
- Evaluate different tools and research methods in order to establish your organizational and service KPI’s and targets
- Create a Voice of the Customer (VoC) program to gather data and prepare insights that can be communicated to organizational stakeholders
- Analyze and interpret key customer data and formulate it into actionable insights that drive business decisions
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Customer insight analyst and specialists
- Managers of customer experience, marketing, customer insight, market research, service quality, product and service development
- Strategic and operational managers of airlines and airports
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 30,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 350+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.