DescriptionPrices & Registration
For personnel listed in category 5 & 8 as per Table 1.5.A of the IATA DGR
Using IATA’s eLearning platform, this course is an interactive and cost-effective-way to fulfill your dangerous goods training requirements as a freight forwarder, operator, or ground handler involved in the handling, storage, and loading of cargo or mail and baggage.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Identify and classify dangerous goods
- Recognize dangerous goods labels and package specification markings
- Detect hidden dangerous goods in cargo and mail
- Understand provisions for dangerous goods in the baggage of passengers and crew
- Follow basic dangerous goods emergency response procedures
- Classification - Classes and Divisions
- Marking and Labelling
- Storage and Loading
- Provision of Information
- Dangerous Goods Emergency Response
Download full outline
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Freight forwarder staff involved in the handling, storage and loading of cargo, mail or stores
- Operator and ground handling agent staff involved in the handling, storage and loading of cargo, mail or stores
- Airline and cargo training specialists
- Operations managers and frontline supervisors
- This self-study eLearning course is a quick and flexible training method that allows you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.
- You may enrol at an IATA Authorized Training Center to study these materials with the help of a local trainer.