Airline finance’s success will depend on its flexibility and ability to adapt to rapid change and greater business complexity. Drive organizational agility and flexibility by developing a change mindset and embracing new realities and market conditions.
Learn about the major digital transformation initiatives impacting the airline and its finance function, and build a change strategy with the help of IATA experts. Apply change management methods, tools and techniques to achieve effective business transformation while maximizing positive impact and maintaining performance levels throughout the transition.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training, and is part of the IATA Finance Academy.
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should have a university degree in finance, accounting, business administration or economics and at least 2 years work experience in airline finance (not necessarily in the Finance department)
Recommended level is Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
|Apr 27 - Apr 29, 2020 - Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
2 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain the disruptions impacting the airline industry and digital airline vision
- Develop a change mindset and lead transformation initiatives
- Monitor the transition and measure its success
Who should attend
This course is recommended for Managers in:
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 300+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.