Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) is the premier on-demand learning and performance support resource for leadership and management skills development. Fueled by the latest in thinking and proven practices from Harvard Business Publishing's world-class experts, this training program delivers critical leadership and management skills when you need them most.
The HMM© program is offered as an option to both IATA graduates and currently enrolled students only. HMM includes 24 modules that incorporate state-of-the-art, media-rich content spanning a full scope of essential management topics, enhancing aviation and travel industry professional training.
Please note: The Leadership and Management Diploma can be only claimed when enrollment was made with an IATA self-study course that includes HMM© access. The purchase of HMM© modules cannot be combined with a separate individual purchase of an IATA self-study course to claim the Leadership and Management Diploma.
What you will learn
Upon completing an HMM© course you will be able to:
- Drive business transformation and keep up with fast-changing market conditions.
- Use leadership development as a catalyst to achieve business goals and exceed new learner expectations.
- Build a leadership pipeline and bench strength by helping managers apply new skills faster
- Deliver a consistent approach to leadership development to a globally dispersed workforce
HMM© offers the following on-demand features to help you achieve more on the job:
- Concise lessons and tools for fast and effective learning
- Videos featuring Harvard University faculty, trusted experts, and next-generation emerging leaders
- Editor’s Choice articles featuring up-to-the-minute business expertise, selected and updated quarterly by Harvard Business Publishing editors
- Hundreds of new checklists, self-assessments, worksheets and handouts to facilitate the application of new ideas to your own work environment
- Personalized experience: goals, skill development, action planning help you quickly apply new skills
- Post-topic, On-the-Job component where you work on your action plan and receive content, tips, and reminders
- Real-world scenarios and self-tests check the learner’s understanding of the concepts in the lesson.
Who should attend
This course is available for:
- IATA graduates
- Currently enrolled IATA students
A Harvard ManageMentor© certificate of completion is awarded for each module, provided you obtain a passing grade of 70%. You may track your progress within the HMM platform.
- Exam Method: Online assessment
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice questions
- Number of Questions: 10 or less per HMM module
- Time Allowed: The assessment can be retaken as many times as you need to pass
- Passing Grade: You must score at least 70% on the assessment.